Monday, September 21, 2015

Black



All black everything will be one thing that I wear forever & ever. 
I decided to wear my brand new Alexander Wang tee that I am obsessed with. I usually do not like tight fitted tees but for some reason I really dig this one. It just has the perfect sort of cropped fit. 
I paired it with my Carmar jeans, literally the most comfy high waisted jeans in the world. One other badass thing about them is that I have had them for 3 years and they have not faded at all! So if you want to get your moneys worth in a pair of jeans that literally last forever & look super badass then I recommend treating yourself to a pair A$AP. Then I threw on my Forever 21 platform boots that I just bought last weekend & I am freaking obsessed with them. They are super comfy & dope.... so a win win. Lastly I had to wear my all black Saint Laurent bag. It is such a classic bag & it will always be one of my favorite purses that I own. 


PANTS// CARMAR 
SHOES// FOREVER 21 
PURSE// SAINT LAURENT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN