Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Uh Huh Honey


Can we just talk about how badass theses Marc Jacobs sneakers are? Like HOLY...they are amazing. They are also really comfy. Like so comfy I could walk all over NYC in them. 

I decided to pair them with my pastel blue Brandy Melville "uh huh honey" crop top. Brandy Melville has the softest shirts in the world. It is so hard to find dope crop tops these days but Brandy makes it happen. 

 I had to include my new pizza clutch from H&M in this outfit. I literally am so obsessed with it. I love pizza so I love the clutch. 

Then to finish it off I wore my Cope sheer trench coat. I love how this trench coat is the perfect length & is sheer.


TRENCHCOAT// COPE (sold out but shop similar one here)
SHIRT// BRANDY MELVILLE ( the version I am wearing is not online but I linked their other version!)
SHORTS// JACK (sold out but shop similar here)
SHOES// MARC JACOBS 
CLUTCH// H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN