Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Casual


Today was a very chill day so I decided to throw together a super causal outfit! I have not worn one of my Supreme 5 panel hats in a while so I decided to wear one today. If you read my blog then you know how much I love supreme 5 panel hats. I decided to style it with my new Adidas shirt that I got while I was in Colorado recently. I love how the letters are baby pink and they have a palm tree leaf print inside of them! Also the logo is on both sides which is pretty ballin as well. Then I am wearing my Rag & Bone jeans that are ripped at the knees. I absolutely love Rag & Bone jeans! They are always coming out with new rad styles & they are super comfy. One thing that I love specifically about these jeans is that one day I ripped them even more when my foot accidentally got caught in them while putting them on. At first I was like dammit but then when I got them on I was obsessed with the bigger rip I made in them! Lastly I decided to wear my favorite Vans that I own & that I have ever seen. They are blue velvet platform Vans. Like how badass is that! I wear them all the time & they are so comfy!! 



HAT// SUPREME (The one I am wearing is no longer sold but here is another dope one from their new collection!) 
SHIRT// ADIDAS ( I cannot find this shirt anywhere online but I purchased it from Urban Outfitters! I linked another really cool Adidas shirt though!) 
PANTS// RAG & BONE 
SHOES// VANS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN