Thursday, September 17, 2015

Purple


I decided to style my hair in a butt part today which I have not done in forever & honestly I am digging it. So expect to see a lot more butt part. 
I decided to style my new Free People bra with my new Brandy Melville tank top as you can see below. But what is really cool is that if you wear them together it looks like one badass shirt. I am also wearing my favorite boyfriend jeans of all time by Rag & Bone! Then as you can see I have Jellies on. OMG the love I have for Jellies. I am thinking about getting them in every color because I am just too obsessed with them. Lastly I decided to carry my Alexander Wang backpack with iridescent hardware. As you know my favorite color is iridescent.... like look at the title of my blog. 


PANTS// RAG & BONE 
BACKPACK// ALEXANDER WANG 
SHOES// JUJU FOOTWEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN