Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tropical



We just got home last night from a week long vacation to Fort Lauderdale. Below is a little photo shoot I did at my parents house. 
As you can see I am wearing a lot of my favorite things. A 5 panel hat backwards, overalls, an iridescent purse & baby pink boots. Ever since I lived in NYC I have been obsessed with Supreme 5 panel hats. I would literally wear them everyday to class, to dinner & even out at night. I have a small collection of them that I am planning on continuing to grow it. Also as you know I am obsessed with iridescent (just go to the blog post named iridescent) so this Loeffler Randall handbag is another one of my current obsessions. It can be carried as clutch or as a cross body bag.
If you follow our blog regularly then you know my love for overalls. I could literally live in them and wear them 24/7. The ones I am wearing below are Splendid and they are the comfiest ones I own. Also the bottom of them are jogger style which is ballin. Then lastly I am wearing my baby pink Marc Jacobs boots that I literally wear everyday. They are just so badass that I cannot even explain it.


HAT// SUPREME (SOLD OUT BUT THEIR FALL/WINTER 2015 COLLECTION SHOULD BE DROPPING SOON) 
PURSE// LOEFFLER RANDALL (SHOP OTHER COLORS HERE
OVERALLS// SPLENDID 
SHOES// MARC JACOBS (SOLD OUT OF BABY PINK) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN