Thursday, September 17, 2015

Iridescent

If you were to ask me my favorite "color" right now my answer would be iridescent. It is just so cool too me. LIke so cool that I will be hanging this backdrop in our room. 
I just recently bought the Hood By Air shirt I am wearing below & the one I posted yesterday. I am obsessed with how the one I am wearing below has reflective tape stripes & that it is double layered. Also it is my favorite color scheme... black & white. I then decided to throw it on over my black Unif school girl skirt to keep the black & white theme. I love school girl skirts and Unif always has the most comfy & coolest looking ones. 
The boots I am wearing are Marc Jacobs & I literally cannot stop wearing them. I wear them everywhere. They are so comfy and have the most perfect platform height. I could walk all throughout New York City in them and not get one blister.  

SHIRT// HOOD BY AIR 
SKIRT// UNIF (SOLD OUT BUT SHOP ANOTHER AWESOME BLACK UNIF SKIRT HERE)
SHOES// MARC JACOBS (SOLD OUT OF LIGHT PINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN