Friday, September 18, 2015

Denim On Leather



Today I had to wear my high-wasted Silence + Noise pants because I just had to share them with the world. They are literally one of my top 5 favorite high-wasted pants. Also they are super comfy since they have an elastic waistband. I styled these pants with a Veronica Beard blue leather crop top that I absolutely love. I love colored leather pieces! Then I decided to throw on my Helmut Lang acid wash sleeveless shirt on top of my crop top. The Helmut Lang shirt can also be worn zipped up but my favorite way to style it is how I styled it below. Lastly I had to wear my Teva platform sandals! I am sooooo obsessed with them that I want them in every color. You can never own too many platforms! 


SHIRT// HELMUT LANG
CROP TOP// VERONICA BEARD
PANTS// SILENCE + NOISE 
SHOES// TEVA 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN