Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Leather


I just want cold weather right now so I can wear leather & jackets without burning up.  I decided to wear one of my favorite leather tops today even though it is not cold outside yet. I just could not wait. The leather top is Rag & Bone & I am obsessed with it. It literally can go with everything. I cannot wait to wear it with tights and a skirt this winter. I paired it with my all time favorite high waisted jeans by American Apparel. Like HOLY if I could wear these everyday I would. I am thinking about going back to American Apparel & buying them in every color. 
You rarely see me in heels but the Rag & Bone ones I am wearing below are amazing! They are so comfy that I could walk all day long in them. Lastly I had to wear my white leather hat just to throw some more white into my outfit!


SHIRT// RAG & BONE (sold out but I linked a really cool pair of Rag & Bone jeans)
SHOES// RAG & BONE (sold out but I linked another pair of badass Rag & Bone heels) 
HAT// USA // OPTION 1 & OPTION 2 (cannot purchase online because I got it from LF in NYC but I linked similar ones)

1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN