Thursday, September 17, 2015

How I Style Overalls// 3 Different Ways // Look 2 & 3 in Pictures


The first overall outfit I styled has a more sporty vibe. I would wear this to run errands in, shop & out to lunch. Also, I am obsessed with how the red in the shirt & shoes goes so perfectly with my hair. ðŸ™ŒðŸ™Œ The second outfit that I styled is also pretty casual but throw on some bootie heels and a long coat and you have your self a fancier version that you can wear out to dinner!  Lastly the third outfit is how I would style overalls for date night with Brosnon. It is the perfect amount of dressy. It is not too dressy but not too casual. Also check out my styling video below!


OUTFIT INFORMATION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STYLING VIDEO I DID BELOW 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN