Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blue

As you can tell I am really digging long t shirts over short shorts & platforms at the moment. 
We recently went on a trip to Miami & I just happened to walk into the Marc Jacobs Store and holy shit their new stuff is amazing!! I wanted every pair of platforms in the store and all of the weird accessories/jewelry. The shoes I am wearing below are the Marc by Marc Jacobs Ninja sneaker.
I also just happened to be walking around Memphis and I decided to go into some random store and they carry the brand Top Knot Goods which I just learned about & it is pretty ballin. The shirt I am wearing below is from there. Of course I got a size XL just so I could make it look like a long T-shirt/dress. 


EAR CUFF//MARC BY MARC JACOBS (SOLD OUT)
SHORTS// SILENCE + NOISE (SOLD OUT)
NAILS// HOUSE OF HOLLAND (SOLD OUT OF THE COLOR I AM WEARING BUT SHOP MORE BADASS COLORS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN