Thursday, September 17, 2015

Casual Monday

Today I decided to put together a more causal look since I had a bunch of errands to run throughout the day. The jacket I am wearing is by All Saints and it is my favorite piece of outerwear that I own at the moment. Also it is super warm & has leather on it which is what everyone wants in a badass jacket. 
My absolute favorite basic tees are from Emma & Sam and below I am wearing their Cap Sleeve V Neck shirt. They have the most comfy tees ever. I am also wearing my favorite vans. They have a 1.5 inch platform & are velvet.  
The lipstick I am wearing is the Black Velvet Velvetine from Lime Crime & it lasts all day! Like to the point where I cannot even get it off at the end of the day. It's the best!  

HAT// UNIF 
JACKET// ALLSAINTS 
SHIRT// EMMA & SAM 
PANTS// RAG & BONE 
SHOES// VANS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN