Thursday, September 17, 2015

Glitter Bomb


Glitter & aliens are a few of my favorite things... so why not put them in todays photo shoot. I used a glitter push pop to explode the glitter all over me. It is the coolest thing ever. I recommend you get one to use on new years or even just for the hell of it. 
 I have been wanting a denim button down skirt for a while now & I just happened to find one while we were in NYC at Topshop. Below you can see me wearing it with a Brandy Melville halter top. The Brandy Melville halter top I am wearing is not just your average halter top.. IT HAS MESH DETAILING!!!! If you read my blog then you know I am obsessed with mesh. Lastly I am wearing my brand new Alexander Wang Genevieve Platform Boots. They are so dope & comfy. I cannot wait to wear them all winter & summer. Thats right I wear boots in the summer & coats because I just love winter clothing too much. Also as I was posting the boot link below for y'all I picked out another pair of their boots that I need like now. Sooooo yeah thanks everyone for making me want another pair of shoes. 


TOP// BRANDY MELVILLE (not online but I linked a different Brandy halter that is cool) 
SKIRT// TOPSHOP
SHOES// ALEXANDER WANG





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN